He's only a few miles away, but it seems far. I don't know why. Maybe the same reason why some nights I seem to sleep with my hand tucked under his side.
Almost like I want to make sure he's right beside me. Weird, I know.
I took this picture of pratt at lunch because he was eating so well. And I knew clint would appreciate that. And more than that, I know clint misses him during the day. And pictures always help.
I took it and showed it to p. said, "I'm gonna text this to your daddy."
He said, and I quote, "oh, mom. He will love that!"
It's like I'm spending my days with a 16 year old kid.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:
I can just hear him!
I go to sleep touching Neil too. Just makes me feel better. If I wake up during the night, I always check to make sure he is breathing, feel for a heartbeat, or check his skin to make sure it's still warm. It freaks him out and I'm a total nut job, but it makes me feel better! Mr. Pratt just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment