But every single time I throw away a dry pullup, I hear the earth cry. And Andy Fisher too. Even using them 3 or so times...there comes a point where I have to throw them away.
Enter the solution: g diapers.
I have been researching them online for a while now. And had it narrowed down to several different types. I was worried though because I wanted to be able to feel them. Make sure the cotton was soft.
So this past weekend mom and I were at a shop in hot springs. And I came across these! I bought the cotton washable liners that go inside. They are super soft. And the best part is that they can be washed and reused.
If you're in the same boat...and want something a little greener, I highly recommend these.
And maybe...just maybe, I'll be up to using cotton diapers by the time Max gets here. But don't hold your breath, mother earth.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment