also, i need to get a picture of clint's open house up here. i didn't get one of me, him and pratt. but i'll search through and see what i did get. maybe i'll get someone to take a picture of us this afternoon in front of the door. we can put on our same clothes...then no one will ever know the difference! just kidding...

pratt and me at the sip and see. i didn't mean for that to rhyme...

all the kiddos, debbie sanders and jennifer

waking from a nap, all swaddled. he hates this.

pratt and carolina. she is wonderful with him. to her, he's "pratt allen".

this is my all time favorite. pratt and his poppy.

sugar, pratt and me. notice he's reaching for her. probably because he knows she is going to spoil him rotten.

3 comments:
Ooo, that last picture is soooo pretty!
My Mom said the sip and see was very nice, and she is so glad she attended. She said Pratt is adorable, and knowing they are so close in age, it helped her know what Vaughn must be like right now...I think seeing Pratt was good therapy for her Hannah. She has a hard time being so far away. I can't wait to hold your little boy. What a nice thing idea those ladies had! Gosh I miss Arkansas.
Yes, the pic with Pratt and your sis is beautiful! He's already changing so much. He seems so alert. Sweet boy...
I just love the photos!i
Post a Comment