
here is what we do on friday's while we're answering phones at dad's office. well, at least, this is what pratt does.
some two month pictures.


mid-kick. his favorite thing to do. he'll either be a soccer player or the next alex tejada.
here he is thinking, "okay, mom...after four comes five...and then after five..."

he's slobbering everywhere. teething, i suppose. he'll chew on anything.
he and my mom.
our visit to see papaw and mamaw. papaw was recognized on veteran's day in his hometown. we were unable to make the ceremony but wanted to go see him that night to tell him how proud we are of him. i love this picture of him and clint. so sweet.









6 comments:
Let's hope that Pratt can kick a little better than poor Alex Tejada...in fact, I bet Pratt could beat him now. Very cute pictures. The one of Clint, Pratt, and Pawpaw is so touching!
hannah--
quincy has that outfit in the first pic...and that is what he does while we are at john's office as well! we've decided that q will be the next michael phelps. while we bathe him everynight he ohh's and coo's and swings his arms like he is swimming the butterfly in the pool. he always turns his head to the side and gets water in one eye and mouth. he never blinks when that eye is underwater and doesn't choke on the water, he is part fish:)
I Love all your new pictures. I love the personalized diapers...have not seen those yet!! He is a cutie:)
you propping him up reminds me of when I was trying to take pictures of Jackson at two months...I thought it would be a good idea to prop him up in the corner where the walls meet since the paint color was a good background for his outfit...bad choice. Next thing you know his poor head was like a pinball between the two walls...one of my many shining moments as a mom.
He's so cute by the way :)
I can't believe that kid is two months old! Oh he's so cute!
I just love the personalized diapers, that is the first time I have ever seen that. And the picture with his papaw is really really good!!
Post a Comment