He has the following: his blanket. His b. His cow pillow pet. And max's sleep sheep.
He says, "hey momma!" like it's maybe 208 pm in the afternoon.
I think he might have said, "scoot over" or something. Idk. It was early.
I immediately said, "oh no. Lets go back to your room."
He immediately said, "oh no. I'm scared of the thunder."
There was no thunder. That was the night prior. When I informed him of this, he said, "oh. Uh, ok. Then will you sing me sandman five times!?" as he held up his little bitty hand.
So I did. I turned on his lullabies and I sang it six times. And then rubbed his hair until he fell asleep.
The whole thing reminded me of trying to get in my parents bed as a child. I would go in and complain about a tummy ache. Dad would give me a rolaid and send me back to bed.
Years later, we moved that bed and I bet there were 200 rolaids under that bed. Apparently I just tossed them over.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment