I have a cousin named frank. He's one of those really pretty people. Dark, shiny hair and big, dark almond shaped eyes.
And while pratts dark eyes came from his daddy...I'm convinced that Pratt must look like my mothers side of the family too. Because seeing this picture reminds me so much of frank.
And why is he so grown up? Why?! I'm depressed now.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:
Just caught up on your posts from the past few...I know Pratt is going to be a great big brother. And I know you are probably questioning all that will go through his mind when the baby gets here.
When we took Ben to the NICU (he was leaving to go to my parents for a few days) he saw Luke and said, very sweetly, "That's my baby brother."
When he came home from mom and dad's on Saturday, he went straight to him, kissed his head, and then went on his way.
Right now the main thing that is going on is confusion over all of the different stuff being brought into the house...say, a package of diapers. Ben looks and goes, "That's for me?" When we say No, it's for Baby Luke, he gets this sad look in his eyes.
We're trying to make little things special for Ben...even as little as donuts this morning on the way to MDO. Talking it up as something only Ben gets to do with Daddy.
The hard thing right now is that Jenny can't put him to bed. I'm hoping next week she will be able to some...just because he has a routine and me doing 100% of the bedtime reading is not in his routine...
I'm telling you all of this because it seems like these two are always at the same place intellectually and developmentally...so maybe this will help you. His little world is going to change so drastically...
And on another note, yesterday Ben built a block tower on top of one of his wagons...you know, the kind that has the built-in duplo blocks on the handle...anyway, he stood back and looked at it and his grandmother said, "wow, that's a really tall tower..."
To which he replied, "It certainly is..."
I mean, really...this isn't normal grammar these boys have.
He does look like Frank!! He's a beautiful combination of both sides of the family.
I love the butterfly photos. I've never known anyone with a pet butterfly...until now.
Miss you on facebook!
Post a Comment