Tonight a question was posed to one of the moms.
"what's your favorite part about being a mom?"
I thought immediately about what i would say.
And I think it's that I love being pratt's mom because of what that means in regards to pratt's dad.
I see clint in a totally different way. Do I sometimes wish he could read my mind when it comes to parenting? Yes. But I'm pretty sure he wishes I could read his too.
I see him in Pratt. And I see how much he loves him. And I appreciate all his hardwork. All the extra days he spends at kool smiles so that we can be happy. And have groceries. And a nice house filled with lots of things that we don't really need.
I love clint more today than the day I married him. And Pratt has so much to do with that.
Tonight, I feel blessed. Remind me of this next time I'm pulling my hair out.
Yes, they are drinking REAL coffee. And yes, Pratt has a mohawk AND a clipee in his hair. Idk...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:
that peggy girl is whack and then you hear her talking about ppd and feel so sorry for her- i stayed up too late last night watching that garbage. oc is the only one michael will peak around the door and stand there and watch. he secretly loves "my smut tv"
i still swear one of these days i'm coming to steal pratt. he is so adorable!
Post a Comment