I feel like my doctor is going to see me next week and say, "Hannah, we must have miscalculated your due date. You're really 38 weeks pregnant."
I mean, I swear that I can hear my poor jeans scream when I reach for them. The front part of the tummy band. It's tired. Wishes I'd put the jeans away. And they are the only jeans I'll wear. Because the others have a full panel over the tummy. No thanks. That's wayyy to hot for me. I'm sweating thinking about it.
Anyway, all that to say that while I am getting crazy big, I'm so happy that this little guy continues to grow. I really am.
I think tomorrow I'm gonna teach Pratt how to a. Tie shoes and b. Paint toenails.
Then everything will be perfect.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:
I think I said this last time - I don't know how you're 31 weeks already!
I ripped a belt loop off a pair of pants the other day trying to hoist them over my derriere.
And, YES. I totally feel like I did at 38/39 weeks with Abs. I feel way more pregnant this time.
if you can teach pratt to paint toes, can i borrow him?
:)
you look great!
Post a Comment