
mark it down.
september one. 2009.
the bottle brush snapped. it's like it knew. like it would only be needed for a little while longer...and well, it would show me. it just quit on me...before i could quit on it.
well, bottle brush...what you didn't know is that i have a long time before i would have given up on you. we have sippy cups that require your service.
oh well.
and to be completely honest, i actually thought about keeping it. storing it in pratt's box.
but then i snapped back to reality and realized that that wasn't normal. and so i quickly threw it away. in the trash can. and i even dumped coffee grounds on it so that i couldn't change my mind. just like i do to any leftover brownies or cake. yep, there...i said it.
anyway, our bottle brush broke today.
and well...i think i'm going to get rid of all the clocks in this house.
maybe then time will stop.

3 comments:
Real cute hannah
I still give Andrew a bottle before bedtime and he's 13 months. I keep saying just until that can of formula is empty, but then I find an excuse to buy another one---he has a cold, he's getting more teeth, etc. It's just the only time I get to hold him nowadays and I know he's my last one. Maybe just a few more days and I'll drop it. It's so sad though.
Lisa Lowe
who says you have to quit the bottle?! pediatricians. psh. what do they know???
he will still be a/your baby after sept 14...i swear! haha! loved this post!
Post a Comment