Last night he stayed with sugar and Ty Ty. I get it. I get why he loves to sleep with us. It makes sense. I'd much rather sleep with clint than without him.
But. He's a baby. And he has to get his rest. It's important. And not enough sleep and too much sugar are two of the many reasons kids have behavior problems these days. And so I'm choosing to believe dr. Weissbluth. Because I know what it looks like when pratt hasn't gotten enough sleep.
When he was 4 months old, it took 84 minutes. tonight it took 37. It was the longest 37 minutes of my life. He kept screaming my name.
Here he is. First, standing and crying.
Then almost asleep standing up.
And then finally, he had given up the fight. Well, everything but his right arm.
Poor guy...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:
At least he wasn't crying so hard he threw up like his "Sugar" did at his age.
Post a Comment