I've moved on. To blues clues. And Steve. And greener pastures. My mom told me that you had moved to Arizona to help with the immigration crisis. I hope boots is helping too. And tico. And Benny. And isa. And that freaky big red chicken. Oh...and swiper.
Love, your one true fan.
Ps. Here I am singing with Steve!
We gotta find another paw print cause that's our second clue! We'll put it in our notebook cause they're whose clues?! Blues clues!!!
We gotta find the last paw print cause that's our third clue! We'll put it in our notebook cause they're whose clues!?blues clues!
I mean. Look at that one big curl right in the center of his hair. How cute is he!? Adorable. Absolutely adorable.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:
That is so cute and I know I'm prejudiced, but he is the smartest kid I know and the cutest. I guess Pop Pop and I will have to put away the Dora videos and go shopping for Blues Clues. Miss you.
Cookie and Pop Pop
Dear Pratt,
Keep it real. Don't be a sell out. Only watch the original Blues Clues with Steve. Joe is beneath you.
Stacy
ps Come stay with me; I've got the original Blues Clues movie.
Post a Comment