Sunday, July 18, 2010

hide and seek.

Saturday morning pratt kept running from us into the front room. When summer and I went looking for him, we found him playing hide and seek. Behind the curtains. My Cynthia East curtains. Be proud of me...because I didn't freak out. Luckily, he had clean hands.

Anyway, he was standing behind the curtains being as still as a mouse. So I walked up to the window, and said outloud to summer, "I wonder where pratt is! I can't find him anywhere!!! Did he go outside!?"

When all of a sudden, he answered from behind the curtain in his sweet little voice, "no!!!"

Summer and I both fell out laughing. I said it again, "did pratt go outside?!" and again, from behind the curtain..."no!".

Here is a picture summer took. That's pratt behind the curtain in a diaper only. Then the curtain. Then clints pajama pant leg.

Now I'll never forget this sweet and hilarious moment.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

you know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - dr. seuss

About Me

My photo
i'm a girl who likes to write. not a girl that's necessarily good at writing. it's cathartic, i think. and boy do i need that from time to time. i married a wonderful man named clint in may of 2007. he is everything i am not. he is calm. he makes plans. he is organized. his truck is always clean. his clothes are hung by types of shirt/color/size/etc. i'm full of nervous energy. i'm spur of the moment. i can't ever find what i'm looking for. we live in my car...pretty much. i'm lucky if my clothes are within ten feet of my closet. God gave us a precious angel of a baby in september of 2008. his name is pratt allen. he is 2.5 years old.we have another little one on the way. his name is max wesley. and he is due may 19th. somehow i'll be the mother of two boys. craaaaa.zy. i spend my days cleaning house. picking worms and caterpillars out of the flower beds. cooking meals. shopping at target. washing clothes. playing on the floor. reading books. doing puzzles. traveling to sonic. and the library. and blogging. i hope you enjoy our blog. feel free to leave a comment. hopefully it's a nice one. i tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.