so this is a video of clint singing...and pratt dancing.
i took it a few nights ago and haven't been able to share it until now (it was done in windows movie maker..and that wasn't really compatible with blogger).
for those of you who know clint...you know he LOVES to sing. and he sings well...and it's one of my most favorite things about him. he used to sing in organic chemistry lab. and from what i understand, he sang all the time in dental school. and according to the girls at work, he sings now. :)
so enjoy. and enjoy pratt's "dancing". before i got the camera out, he "danced" a little better. of course...isn't that how it always works?!
oh, and ps. according to old friends, clint had a bluejean jacket with a puff painted elvis on the back when he was younger. so the voice comes naturally...

4 comments:
Too Cute
I always thought I would fall for a singer (I was wrong) but isn't having a guy sing to you just the best? Pratt is too cute in the video :)
I can imagine it now - one mother's day a few years down the road, Pratt and Clint are going to serenade you in the best duet on earth.
OMG that was the greatest. I laughed until I had tears coming down. And I watched it twice. And I'll probably watch it again later. Clint does a great Elvis.
So fun!!! And CLint DOES have a good voice! I know a great baritone when i hear one.
Post a Comment