so here are some "real" pictures.
a little bit of yoga. maybe some downward facing dog? and next, he'll grab those weights and do some curls. take that tony horton.

a pitiful, sad face.

watching "intervention". one of our favorites. even though the entire time we watch it, dad says, "i can't take it anymore...this is so depresssing." pratt and i love it!

chewing dad's finger off. he literally chomped down on it last night. like an alligator. like, leaned over and bit clint's finger. hard.

life in pictures. there is really nothing better.
enjoy your days.

4 comments:
I couldn't agree more!! Precious! That last pic of Pratt biting Dad's finger, it looks to me like I see a little smirk! lol!
LOVE that seersucker polo button down shirt and khakis!!!!he is soo cute!
He is just a doll. Thanks for posting pictures. I love them.
Cookie
intervention. lol. Are you trying to turn him into a pyschotherapist?
so cute.
Post a Comment