Monday, April 27, 2009

pratt's first...

trip to the farmers market and boat ride.

a bit of advice: do not attempt a stroller at the farmers market around 10 am. seriously, clark. i guess clint and i have always gone early in the morning. like around 8. and well, there is a huge population difference at 8 and at 10-ish.

besides me having a full out panic/claustrophobic attack...we had a great time on saturday morning! i think pratt enjoyed seeing all the people. and animals and kiddos. it was a beautiful day. windy, and not too hot.









pratt went on this first trip to the aquarium store later that afternoon. clint LOVES aquariums. always has. and from what clint said, pratt loves brightly colored fish too! i'm sure at some point, clint will come home with a gigantic aquarium and say, "pratt just had to have this!" right, right...:)

we spent saturday night at the lake. pratt had his first boatride. he is NOT a fan of the lifejacket and NOT a fan of being covered when it got chilly on the boat. however, he IS a fan of chewing his dad's sunglasses.









6 comments:

Laura said...

Very cute pictures. I love the one chewing on the glasses. :)

We went to the farmers market this weekend too, and I totally agree with the stroller thing. Except that we ended up using the stroller to carry all the groceries and I just carried Abby home. So crowded though.

Glad you had a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

I have been wondering if we could take Brylee on the boat. I didnt know they made life jackets that little!! Super cute

Jennifer and Trent Holloway said...

I love how cute Pratt is chewing on Dad's sunglasses. I just wanna squeeze him Hannah!

Oh and the life jacket is adorable. It almost looks like he can't be comfortable in it...but then they fall asleep. I miss Katie being this small..... :(

The Bradford's said...

Looks like Pratt is growing up to be a handsome young man very quick!!!

Allyson Petty said...

When does Pratt get to ride on the jet ski?

Cookie said...

Allyson, As soon as I get him in Hot Springs alone, we will take a jet ski ride!!! Just kidding, Hannah. I'll let you watch us the first time I take him. Isn't he just the cutest little boy you have ever seen.
Cookie

you know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - dr. seuss

About Me

My photo
i'm a girl who likes to write. not a girl that's necessarily good at writing. it's cathartic, i think. and boy do i need that from time to time. i married a wonderful man named clint in may of 2007. he is everything i am not. he is calm. he makes plans. he is organized. his truck is always clean. his clothes are hung by types of shirt/color/size/etc. i'm full of nervous energy. i'm spur of the moment. i can't ever find what i'm looking for. we live in my car...pretty much. i'm lucky if my clothes are within ten feet of my closet. God gave us a precious angel of a baby in september of 2008. his name is pratt allen. he is 2.5 years old.we have another little one on the way. his name is max wesley. and he is due may 19th. somehow i'll be the mother of two boys. craaaaa.zy. i spend my days cleaning house. picking worms and caterpillars out of the flower beds. cooking meals. shopping at target. washing clothes. playing on the floor. reading books. doing puzzles. traveling to sonic. and the library. and blogging. i hope you enjoy our blog. feel free to leave a comment. hopefully it's a nice one. i tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.