nana came and stayed with pratt last night. she gave up her new years eve so clint and i could go enjoy the night with good friends. thank you nana!
here is the picture she forwarded me around 9. i love it. sound asleep.

we had a wonderful dinner at bonefish grill with allie and tyler. the bang bang shrimp is my all time fave. possibly my favorite shrimp dish ever. clint figured out that it's the sushi hot sauce that they use on it. we had it as an appetizer...and i had bang bang tacos. i only ate one of them and was full. so clint ate the second one. and every time he would reach over with his chop sticks to take a shrimp, he would say, "bang.bang." i'm laughing sitting here thinking about it.


we had a wonderful dinner at bonefish grill with allie and tyler. the bang bang shrimp is my all time fave. possibly my favorite shrimp dish ever. clint figured out that it's the sushi hot sauce that they use on it. we had it as an appetizer...and i had bang bang tacos. i only ate one of them and was full. so clint ate the second one. and every time he would reach over with his chop sticks to take a shrimp, he would say, "bang.bang." i'm laughing sitting here thinking about it.


oh, and we had chocolate creme brulee. yum.o.
it was so nice to get out and visit with our friends. usually when allie and i have lunch it's work. i mean, one eats while the other holds pratt. and then the other eats. it's hectic. just wait till there are three kids. that will be great.
thanks you guys for a wonderful, much needed dinner. we love you both.
by the time the ball dropped, we were home. in bed. pratt woke up around 1115. almost like he knew we were about to be home. maybe he sensed us or something. anyway, i was laying with him in bed when the ball dropped. didn't even see it. i woke to clint kissing my forehead and saying, "happy new year!"
pretty much...the BEST new years eve ever.

3 comments:
so sweet!
Love you. Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! Glad you had a date! Ahhhh...I remember when Adrian and I went on dates, long long ago, jk
....there is a Bonefish two miles from our house and I have yet to eat there but everyone tells me how yummy it is!
I just saw your family at the White House. Spencer is so pretty...so grown up, it's crazy! Your Dad is always so nice to say hello but I swear he has no idea who I am....it's cute.
Let me know if you are going to make it to Camden before Tuesday for any reason. Maybe I could try and come see you on my way back. I really, really do want to meet Pratt!
Post a Comment