Thursday, January 8, 2009

bring the rain.

i have seen the "bring the rain" button many times. and i've clicked on it. read a few things. cried. promised i'd come back to it.

but i've been busy.

until today.

today i clicked and had time to read. for a solid 2 hours. pratt slept for a solid 2 hour nap. i love those naps. he's so refreshed afterwards.

i got to april. april of 2008. and i'm crippled and can't move on. can't keep until i share this.

many of you have read the story of audrey caroline, i'm sure.

but i hadn't. and so this for all those like me...who hadn't heard of her.

i'm sharing it because my best friend emily emailed me this morning. discussing this. and she made a statement. about how blogs are supposed to make us better mommies.

and so i'm trying to pass that on.

click on the rainboots. upper right corner. click on it. and see where she has allowed you to click on the tab to start from the beginning.

and get a box of tissues. because if you haven't needed them by april (which is highly unlikely)....you'll need them then.

what an amazing woman. mother. Christian.

a real life Christian. someone i wish i knew.

you will want to meet her too.

be blessed.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Ok, I did it. 2 hours later and I'm crying. Read the whole thing with Abby on my lap. Thank you for sharing. It changes the way I think about things.

Jordan Malone said...

Hey Hannah. It's Jordan Malone. Stumbled upon your blog from Sarah and Matt Bell's. Anyways, used to be Jordan Douglas at OBU. Think I was in that zoology class where you and Clint met! You have a great story! My husband and I were at Alyson and Philip Petty's house recently (they are our Sunday School teachers) and saw something with your names on it. Congrats on the baby and on the practice in Benton! I clean Dr. Ouellette's office in Bryant so if Clint ever needs someone to clean the office give me a call. If I can't do it I have a network of moms that do it also and are always looking! Good to hear about you guys!

Jordan Douglas Malone

Tinsley Family said...

i love love love that blog. I read the whole this a few months ago and I always keep up with her.

Meredith said...

I've only read a few of her posts, but she is amazing. I love how she writes so simply, but profoundly.

you know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - dr. seuss

About Me

My photo
i'm a girl who likes to write. not a girl that's necessarily good at writing. it's cathartic, i think. and boy do i need that from time to time. i married a wonderful man named clint in may of 2007. he is everything i am not. he is calm. he makes plans. he is organized. his truck is always clean. his clothes are hung by types of shirt/color/size/etc. i'm full of nervous energy. i'm spur of the moment. i can't ever find what i'm looking for. we live in my car...pretty much. i'm lucky if my clothes are within ten feet of my closet. God gave us a precious angel of a baby in september of 2008. his name is pratt allen. he is 2.5 years old.we have another little one on the way. his name is max wesley. and he is due may 19th. somehow i'll be the mother of two boys. craaaaa.zy. i spend my days cleaning house. picking worms and caterpillars out of the flower beds. cooking meals. shopping at target. washing clothes. playing on the floor. reading books. doing puzzles. traveling to sonic. and the library. and blogging. i hope you enjoy our blog. feel free to leave a comment. hopefully it's a nice one. i tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.