here is my dad on his birthday. pratt had so much fun at the sandbar and is ready to go back and maybe play miss pacman.

here is goodwin, dad and gene. dad is being silly. of course he is.

cookie brought pratt back this cool snow bunny hat from new york. thanks cookie! he loves it!

the adorable outfit summer bought for him. it's his first organic outfit. that's right...he's saving the planet. one outfit at a time. just call him little leo. as in dicaprio. oh, i'm hilarious.
we got to have lunch with the greatest and greatma yesterday. how much does pratt LOVE the greatest!? how cute. i love his little face here.

this is what yoda does to every package i wrap. she chews the ribbon.

ace checking to see if there are any squirrels outside. he stands at the backdoor....oh, maybe 20 out of the 24 hours during a day.






5 comments:
He is so cute. Sometimes I see Clint in him, and other times its all you! Funny. I think different angles capture it differently. I hope yall have a great Christmas!
Brandy loves Pratt too!!!
Merry christmas!
in that picture of him on the chair he looks like he's rocking out limp bizkit's "rollin"... do you remember that song?
ok. whatever. but he's totally driving a car. ;)
I am soooo funny and Pratt knows it. He is SO precious, Hannah! I can't believe how animated he is. I love him so much.
Post a Comment