seriously, i'm the worst. in college, i had a huge paper due for trey berry's history class. i was literally making copies about 2 minutes before class started. that's because i was making changes on said paper 20 minutes before class started. and that's because i was writing said paper about a day before it was due. you get the picture...
but i truly believe i do my best work under pressure. clint isn't like this. let's hope that pratt is like him. it's depressing being this way. thanks dad....thanks. between that and these knobby knees of yours...
so today we had a photo shoot. i had a great little outfit for him. washed it. put it on. and what do you know? too small. yes people. yes. it was a 3 to 6 month outfit. and he's too long. the pants looked like clam diggers. and boys shouldn't wear those. i mean, i do know this guy who did one time...but they shouldn't. those are for girls. anyway...here is a sneak peak of pratt's christmas card. him in his capri pants :)



3 comments:
Oh he's so cute, manpris and all.
We moved to 6-9 month clothes a few weeks ago...Vaughn is long as well.
I feel terrible because for the first time, ever, I am not sending cards...I let the time go by this year, and I know it's not going to happen. Vaughn's first Christmas and we have no cards. I just did not get it done...sigh. I'm going to be tacky and refer everyone to our blog instead...."Hey so and so, Merry Christmas, our newsletter from the past year or so is on our blog"
He's co cute in his little pedal pushers!
And seriously...you just gave me some PTSD flashbacks. Trey Berry's Research Seminar. That paper was a pain! (Were we in the same class? I barely remember it as I have blocked most of it out!)
that is freakin precious!
guess what? i inherited procrastination and knobby knees from my dad, too! i once wrote 62 limericks in one night for Dr. Wight's History of Psychology final!
Post a Comment