
i bet i kiss his neck...oh, i dunno...maybe 500 times a day. right there. below his mandible. it's soft. and smells like a baby. this is my favorite picture so far. and there have been many, many pictures. but this takes the cake.
now...if only i could keep him this small...

3 comments:
"mandible." love it. i do not kiss my son's mandible. i think we had to sign somewhere that we wouldn't do things like that :) miss you. merry christmas.
So cute!!
Leave your phone on over Christmas b/c we will be in town for about a week and I want to come meet your little man in person! (I also have a little something for him!)
-Cari
That picture of your Dad being "silly" is LOL hilarious!
I also love the shot of Pratt with his blue snow hat. He is so cute...I love his chin...he has your chin. It's a really great feature...so cute!
Okay, I will be in Camden for a while, so call me sometime. Merry Christmas Hannah! Pratt's first Christmas!!!!
Post a Comment