Tuesday, February 1, 2011

little boy.

I'm not sleeping well. I was up from 230 until 515 this morning. Pratt woke around 6. I didnt say anything to him and just put him in bed with us. Clint rolled over and patted him to sleep.

We just woke up a little while ago. I have a terrible headache. And my tummy hurts. You know, when you don't get enough sleep, your whole body feels off. That's how I'm feeling. Off.

I'm sitting on the couch. And I just looked down at pratt on the floor. And something about what I saw made me cry.





He's so big. With his long toes, choo choo train and chocolate milk. He looks so grown.

And so I feel better. Just knowing that today we can lay around. Painting, coloring, playing with playdoh.

I know that before too long, he's not gonna want to hang out with me...

Have great Tuesdays!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

The Bells said...

Ditto over here on the little, big boy thing.

you know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - dr. seuss

About Me

My photo
i'm a girl who likes to write. not a girl that's necessarily good at writing. it's cathartic, i think. and boy do i need that from time to time. i married a wonderful man named clint in may of 2007. he is everything i am not. he is calm. he makes plans. he is organized. his truck is always clean. his clothes are hung by types of shirt/color/size/etc. i'm full of nervous energy. i'm spur of the moment. i can't ever find what i'm looking for. we live in my car...pretty much. i'm lucky if my clothes are within ten feet of my closet. God gave us a precious angel of a baby in september of 2008. his name is pratt allen. he is 2.5 years old.we have another little one on the way. his name is max wesley. and he is due may 19th. somehow i'll be the mother of two boys. craaaaa.zy. i spend my days cleaning house. picking worms and caterpillars out of the flower beds. cooking meals. shopping at target. washing clothes. playing on the floor. reading books. doing puzzles. traveling to sonic. and the library. and blogging. i hope you enjoy our blog. feel free to leave a comment. hopefully it's a nice one. i tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.