Pratt has loved Coleman since day one. And Coleman had treated pratt as a friend since that point. Never talked down to him. Never called him a baby. Always treated him as an equal.
Today Coleman came over and played. And sat through a tea party. I really think that the only reason pratt was good at kdo today was because he knew the reward was a visit from Coleman.
Pratt, for the first time ever, didn't cry as Coleman left. He waited on him to get outside and then he walked over to me with the saddest face ever. He said, "I not cry. But I not want him to leave."
I reminded him we could see him anytime, and we would see him again soon. And he was a little better.
We are sure lucky to have Coleman in our lives. I only hope pratt loves max as much as he loves Coleman :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment