today, alex looks EXACTLY like edward cullen. yes, folks. edward cullen.
ten years ago, he didn't look like edward. well, he might have...but that's not what i remember about him.
what i remember is his superman cape. and his superman outfit. that he wore EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE WEEK.
i always wanted a little boy so that one day he would want to wear inappropriate clothes to church and school. clothes that don't match. superman capes. shoes that don't go together. maybe boots, undies...and no other clothes.
well, i got that little boy.
and i'm starting him off early on the bad habit-forming clothes. :) i'm sure that i'll regret this one day real soon. oh well...




4 comments:
Take me to Alex as soon as I get to Arkansas. It looks like Ace can watch the boys.
love it!! what a little cutie!
Love it! I know exactly what you mean. I'm also going to be that mom who just lets her toddler wear whatever he feels like. If Parker wants to wear a superhero outfit to the grocery store or babysitter or wherever, I am totally going to let him. I think it fosters their creativity. However, I will be dressing him in smocked jumpers while he's still too little to protest. Can't wait to see ya'll.
totally makes me think that children might be possible. if my baby loved max, i would totally have a baby today.
Post a Comment