Tuesday, June 16, 2009

sarah bussey photography

so, i'm thrilled with the pictures. sarah put up a sneak peek on her website.

www.sarahbusseyphotography.com/journal/

she was wonderful. so if any of you need a photographer, i would HIGHLY recommend her. pratt leaned for her as i opened the door to her. i think he knew she was about to be a mommy herself. she is just adorable!

here are a few of my favorites.













19 comments:

Chris & Whitney said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!! And you are Gorgeous (notice that capital G!!) in them too!!! see - you had nothing to worry about! I will definitely be giving her a call when we're ready for family pics!

Laura said...

oh, they're all perfect - you and your little photogenic family. :)

Kristen Black said...

GREAT pictures. I'm a big fan of black and white too. LOVE his adorable monogrammed outfit.

Lauren McKnight said...

Your pictures are awesome. I even went to the website. She'll be getting business from me in the future. I didn't see ONE picture I didn't love!

Lindsay's blog said...

I love the one in black and white on the bed.. that is too cute!!!

rachel said...

I LOVE THEM!! and must agree with Whitney-you look Gorgeous!!!

The Bradford's said...

These are so good. I love 'em!!!

Allison Winningham said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Y'all look like a J CREW ad on the front porch! BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! BEAUTIFUL PRATT! BEAUTIFUL YOU!

emily and adrian said...

I esp love the one of Pratt on the bed. My fave! Great photos!

The Proctors said...

Those pictures are so adorable! What a great looking family! I LOVE the last picture of Pratt on the bed!

Adventures of Three Harts said...

those look great! isn't sarah the sweetest thing to work with? good luck picking your favorites to order :)

Stephanie said...

Those are soooo awesome!!

Meredith said...

Oh wow! Those are beautiful. I have heard of her, but not seen any of her work. Was that at your house? LOVE them! Such a sweet little family. :)

Cari said...

Hannah, you are so beautiful and so is your sweet little family. I absolutely love the pictures! Thanks for sharing. Those are pictures that Pratt is going to cherish for years!

hannah said...

thanks you guys! i really do love them. i love the ones of pratt more than the others, but i think that's normal :)

meredith, yes, she came to our house. she will come wherever you want her to. that way you have pictures of your home, his nursery, your "living" area. which i REALLY appreciated. i think there is something to remembering where you grew up. i know you would agree :)

she was great. if you're interested in her price list, i'll email it to you.

Lindsay said...

That picture of Pratt on the carpet is freaking ADORABLE. It's like you can see the wheels turning in his mind! Definitely up to something. :)

Ben and Bethany said...

and to think you were worried!

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

love these pics!! such a cute family!

Tinsley Family said...

love them, really love the last one- beautiful family!!!

you know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - dr. seuss

About Me

My photo
i'm a girl who likes to write. not a girl that's necessarily good at writing. it's cathartic, i think. and boy do i need that from time to time. i married a wonderful man named clint in may of 2007. he is everything i am not. he is calm. he makes plans. he is organized. his truck is always clean. his clothes are hung by types of shirt/color/size/etc. i'm full of nervous energy. i'm spur of the moment. i can't ever find what i'm looking for. we live in my car...pretty much. i'm lucky if my clothes are within ten feet of my closet. God gave us a precious angel of a baby in september of 2008. his name is pratt allen. he is 2.5 years old.we have another little one on the way. his name is max wesley. and he is due may 19th. somehow i'll be the mother of two boys. craaaaa.zy. i spend my days cleaning house. picking worms and caterpillars out of the flower beds. cooking meals. shopping at target. washing clothes. playing on the floor. reading books. doing puzzles. traveling to sonic. and the library. and blogging. i hope you enjoy our blog. feel free to leave a comment. hopefully it's a nice one. i tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.