Daddy is always home. We eat donuts for breakfast and have movie night in the evening. It's how I imagined my life to be when I was little and dreamed of being a grown up mommy. Only I didn't have any idea about laundry. And dirty floors. But still, even with those things...our Saturday's are perfect.
Here is max. With his waffle earring.
The way I feel when I look at this picture cannot be put into words.
I'm proud of the man I chose to be their daddy. I hope dad can say the same about me. I truly believe they are so blessed to grow up helping him. Following in his footsteps.
How big does he look?! Heartbreaking.
Putting his handprint and name in the concrete. And yes. Clint needs new work jeans. Uh huh. Yes.
Love it.
And nothing says "country" quite like a kid peeing on a propane tank.
I'm so blessed.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:
These pictures are all just what life should be like. Pratt looks so old, growing way too quickly.
Post a Comment