Monday, July 11, 2011

little b.

It happened.

Little b was taken away.

At nap time...of all times.

Something about playing with other kids makes Pratt bossy to me. It's like he all of a sudden thinks he's too cool for his mom. He starts to talk back and be ugly. And it's just sooo not becoming.

So today when he told me to "leave him alone" at nap time, I flipped. Big time.

I put him in his room and told him to get in the bed and take a nap. He swung his arm at me like he wanted to hit me and well, I did what I knew would get his attention.

I took little b.

He's screaming "mom!" as loud as he can from his room. And I swear that if he wakes max up, I'm gonna lose my sheet. Seriously. I'm going to.

Oh. Now he's stomping on the floor.

Someone call DHS because next I'm taking away... crap. I don't know. Maybe I'll make him wear all his clothes at once. Like Joey did to Chandler. Because he loves nothing more than being naked.

So I just went in there and he has about 30 items in his bed. Finger paints. Playdoh. Puzzles. Stuffed animals. Books. Rattles. Shoes.

I could go on but you get the picture.

As soon as I got in there I realized what I had to do.

Use pop pop.

So I did. I told him that pop pop would be so disappointed in his behavior. And I told him that I would hate to have to call pop pop and tell him how he was acting.

If that doesn't work, I'm gonna tell him that God will come down and spank him. Don't judge. I'm at my wits end.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

LOL. This. is. awesome. "God is going to come down and spank him"!! LMAO

Adventures of Three Harts said...

my niece painted her dog purple once in a situation very similar to this.

she would have been lucky if god would've come down and spanken her after that instead of her parents.

hope pratt passes out soon. for the sake of his butt and your hand.

Whitney said...

if you ever really do make him put on all of his clothes at once, please post a picture!!! ha! I am laughing so. hard. my kids think i'm nuts. and i hope the pop pop guilt trip works. i've prayed for them to work on blakely. maybe that's why they don't ;)

you know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - dr. seuss

About Me

My photo
i'm a girl who likes to write. not a girl that's necessarily good at writing. it's cathartic, i think. and boy do i need that from time to time. i married a wonderful man named clint in may of 2007. he is everything i am not. he is calm. he makes plans. he is organized. his truck is always clean. his clothes are hung by types of shirt/color/size/etc. i'm full of nervous energy. i'm spur of the moment. i can't ever find what i'm looking for. we live in my car...pretty much. i'm lucky if my clothes are within ten feet of my closet. God gave us a precious angel of a baby in september of 2008. his name is pratt allen. he is 2.5 years old.we have another little one on the way. his name is max wesley. and he is due may 19th. somehow i'll be the mother of two boys. craaaaa.zy. i spend my days cleaning house. picking worms and caterpillars out of the flower beds. cooking meals. shopping at target. washing clothes. playing on the floor. reading books. doing puzzles. traveling to sonic. and the library. and blogging. i hope you enjoy our blog. feel free to leave a comment. hopefully it's a nice one. i tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.