All of a sudden, I heard some grunting. And then I heard, "ok flat, you stay there. B, big b, pwiwhoa pet...I got you."
I could barely open his door for all the pillows and stuffed animals he had pulled off his bed...in an attempt to carry them all with him downstairs.
He looks just like my dad with those tired eyes.
If you look carefully, you can see a grey sock on his left hand. Apparently he played sock puppet before bed last night and kept it on his hand all night. Idk. This falls under "Stacy Harris" :)
Here he is on "moms couch" aka my bed. With all his animals. Oh, and note to sock puppet...
But for real...at what age do I start to worry he really is a hoarder?!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:
I love so much that you titled this post 'the dsm.' Cute boy, funny mommy.
Post a Comment