this is the first time i've been able to get on an actual computer. i've had my phone with internet, but it's hard to write long emails back from it.
i have so much to say to so many of you. knowing you are praying for me has been so comforting to my soul. i have felt the prayers. all of them. the beach is beautiful. and pratt is having a wonderful time.
it's all very bittersweet. watching him play in the water and build sandcastles warms my heart. but then...there is that part of me that wishes he had a sibling on the way so he isn't alone next summer doing the same thing. silly? maybe. but true.
again, thank you to all of you. i have never felt so loved. seriously, i really haven't.
i don't know what i did to deserve such wonderful friends, but i'm blessed to have all of you.
i'll leave you with a picture of my favorite little guy...

6 comments:
Really missing you today.
In the midst of your loss, you have thought of me. That's why we all love you. You are selfless and real and an inspiration. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope your time away helps heal your heart. There is nothing like the beach and family to show how great God's love and power is.
hannah,
dang me for not reading blogs on time. I AM SO SORRY! i mean am i the worst friend ever? i talked to you on the phone and didn't even say anything. I had no idea. funny thing was when i hung up i realized you had asked me how WE were doing and i thought...i'm so stinkin rude. i didn't even ask her how she was doing. so sorry! i'm praying for you guys! i can't even begin to imagine. I'm feeling really bad for stressing about brocks dermatitis, herniated belly button and his heart murmur. Such small things in comparison. We had a scare with k and had to have the hcg levels checked. I know that scary feeling but i think with your second it is only worse b/c you KNOW what you stand to lose. I am so sorry hannah! praying for you guys!
dayle
Hannah,
I am so so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for your sweet family during this difficult time.
Hannah,
I wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you as you go through this difficult time. I had the same thing happen to me before I got pregnant with Landon. Not something that you ever expect to happen, but I found out how common it is once I went through it. You have such a precious family. I love reading your updates.
Post a Comment