there are ducks on the pants. totally j.crew. and a little ole miss. i don't know why.
bethany, does it make sense to you? something about how southern they are. southern and charming.



and here he is playing around with ornaments. and gifts. so if your christmas present doesn't have ribbon...now you know why. 'cause pratt ate it.






6 comments:
suuuuuuper cute.
In trying to pin point why the duck *does* seem kinda southern - the best I could come up with was hunting - and I really don't think that's the same train of thought we're going for.
hannah he is so beautiful. i know boys should be handsome, which he is, but he is also beautiful!
thanks you guys!
laura, hunting...you're exactly right. maybe just ducks in general are southern. ha.
and allison, thank you! i think he's pretty too. boys can be pretty...even if josh and clint disagree. ha!
I loooooove that outfit. Love janie and jack, too. Matt would love that outfit, because he loves ducks. Well, actually, he loves to hunt them. I ramble. Haven't seen you guys in too, too long. I miss that precious little boy. Zane needs to see his buddy.
Don't you LOVE Janie and Jack?! I, too, am a sucker for pants with "critters" embroidered on them. :) Cute pics of a super cute boy!
oh I love it! and yes, totally rocking the ole miss vibe.
don't worry pratt, when you go to ole miss I will be there to love and support you ;)
Post a Comment