i don't know if it's because of the music. or the fact that no one ethnic group is portrayed more than another on there. or maybe it's because i have a crush on dj lance. i don't know. but i love it.
and pratt loves it too. for months now, when dj lance walks on the screen with that big boom box, pratt has gone nuts.
well, yesterday...was a first for us.
it was the first time pratt really payed attention and did what dj lance asked him to do. "the baby isaac dance". basically you just swing your arms from side to side and dance.

the picture below is a little bit creepy. pretty sure dj lance is talking directly to pratt. look, he's bending down and everything.

notice the twist of the arms...





2 comments:
That is SO cute that he danced along!! I always hear people talk about that show but I've never been able to find it. Maybe it's on a channel I don't have??
mandy! we have dish. it's nick jr. channel 169. do you have direct tv?
Post a Comment