Friday, June 5, 2009

wordle.

so i saw this on another blog...and LOVED it.

i wish i had found this before pratt was born. it would have been so great to have kept something like this for every month of his life...thus far, of course.

go here and make your own!

http://www.wordle.net/

Wordle: Untitled

3 comments:

Laura said...

very cool. :) When I put in my blog, the biggest word was "just" So, now I'm gonna be paranoid that I use that word too much.

the osbornes said...

Oh I looooove wordle! It's fun to put in verses and songs too, I've always wanted to print one out and frame it, I think it would look so cool!

Tinsley Family said...

how can i get it to my blog? sometimes this girl needs a little help- i love it by the way.

you know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - dr. seuss

About Me

My photo
i'm a girl who likes to write. not a girl that's necessarily good at writing. it's cathartic, i think. and boy do i need that from time to time. i married a wonderful man named clint in may of 2007. he is everything i am not. he is calm. he makes plans. he is organized. his truck is always clean. his clothes are hung by types of shirt/color/size/etc. i'm full of nervous energy. i'm spur of the moment. i can't ever find what i'm looking for. we live in my car...pretty much. i'm lucky if my clothes are within ten feet of my closet. God gave us a precious angel of a baby in september of 2008. his name is pratt allen. he is 2.5 years old.we have another little one on the way. his name is max wesley. and he is due may 19th. somehow i'll be the mother of two boys. craaaaa.zy. i spend my days cleaning house. picking worms and caterpillars out of the flower beds. cooking meals. shopping at target. washing clothes. playing on the floor. reading books. doing puzzles. traveling to sonic. and the library. and blogging. i hope you enjoy our blog. feel free to leave a comment. hopefully it's a nice one. i tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.