he told me on the way home that he can't wait to eat his first king cake. maybe next year, pratt.
he's laughing so hard in these pictures because of skeet, the dog. he thinks animals are the funniest things ever. pretty much all day, we laugh at ace and yoda.
here are pratt and cookie reading. he loves to read. he loves to grab the pages and try to get them into his mouth. and it really doesn't even bother me. well, yes...it does. but i'm working on it. i know that i'll just have to accept that there will be times when he'll probably tear a page (it kills me to type that) and he'll probably mix play-doh colors before it's all over with. i'll have to be put on meds though...i won't even pretend i can handle that.
we have the eric carle board books...but i'm starting to think that maybe all children's books should come in board book format. then i wouldn't be so paranoid. i'm crazy, i know.
and his signature move. his two middle fingers in his mouth.

1 comment:
I love reading to Zane, too. And I like to pretend he understands every word I say :)
So glad I got to meet "Pat" the other day! Don't know if I told you that a woman thought Zane's name was "Todd" the other day because she heard Matt call him "Tot"....as in tater tot...obviously derived from Potato...because he's Zane-O Potato Head. Yes, we are weird.
Post a Comment