here is our little easter bunny in his bunny ears from nana. i think he likes them!

saturday night we ate at jasons in hot springs. this place is a great burger joint if you're near there. it's off highway seven towards arkadelphia. yummy. anyway, pratt NEVER allows anyone to soothe him to sleep. he does not like to be held or rocked or anything like that when he's tired. he would much rather you just lay him down. well, he was exhausted at the restaurant...and could not fall asleep because too much was going on. it's pretty loud in there.
but as you can see, something about his father is calming. i get it, pratt...he's relaxing to me too.

this is me...and my lunch on sunday. yes, onion rings. i think i said to clint, "i'm not really that hungry...i'll just get onion rings." well, turns out...one order is like 20 rings. ed & kays restaurant. the best onion rings EVER. pretty much, the best fried food ever. now, if only they would start making fried oreos....

here is pratt in some of his new clothes. nana bought him the entire gap and carter stores while she and aunt christie were in branson. seriously...she did. and here he is in his new gap khaki pants. he is my child after all because gap clothes fit him PERFECTLY.

and finally, he loves his new rattle. thank you nana and christie for all the goodies!

oh, and madeline's birthday party was on saturday. she had her birthday party at chuck e cheese. well, we aren't scheduled for family pictures until may. by sarah bussey. i CANNOT wait. she's coming to our house...and i'm SOO excited. anyway, someone told us that we should get our family portrait sketched. and so we did...and i couldn't be happier with the end result. seriously...how funny is it that pratt is looking at the exact place we're looking. not at the camera...but at the screen that showed us what our picture would look like. i love it!


2 comments:
Fried food in small town Arkansas...nothin like it. I've had it up here, but it's just too...Midwest.
I can't wait to see your family pictures. Pratt will have no trouble smiling! I wish I could get Adrian to do family pics, but he is not down with posing for a photo sesh..yet...I am just going to cut and paste him until he gives in. You look beautiful and adorable in every snap shot on your blog Hannah. Your forehead, chin, eyes, teeth...you will always look as youthful as I remember. Great features!! Lucky lady.
I'm so glad you took Pratt to Chuck E Cheese! It can be a scary place for grown ups, but I promised myself once that I would never be a snob about it, because when I was little, I loved it.
Just getting back from out of town and catching up on blogs....
I love the last picture of yall three! We have done that before, without Brylee, but I thought that was so cute!
I hope you are doing well. Things are settling down some here. Talk to you soon...cute, cute pictures
Post a Comment