And sue Ellen says, "I'm right on top of that rose!" as she's clicking away at her desk.
It's one of my favorite lines from any movie. And no one appreciated it until I met Whitney in college. She got it.
So tonight when my child was sitting at my desk WITH NO PANTS on, I couldn't help but think that if ge could, he'd say, "I'm right on top of that, rose!"
And then there's airplane. Pratts most favorite game ever. He loves it. My legs...well, they need the exercise :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:
cookie needed a laugh. thanks
haha. i say that all the time.
the other day i was talking about how she wanted to cash the check and make it out to the lady at the bus terminal or whatev. and the 21 year old girl i was explaining the scene to looked at me like i was crazy because i was laughing so hard:)
Post a Comment