yes, there, i said it. a mohawk. and maybe if we're lucky, he'll dye it pink or orange or something as cool as that.
and then maybe he'll play in a band. be the drummer. because clint says they are always the most talented.
i'm dead serious about all of it. especially the mohawk.
(my dad is somewhere about to die right now :)

3 comments:
yep, drummers ARE the best musicians.
I support the crazy hair. I can't wait to put gel on Vaughn's head! But he'll be bald until he's 5, I'm sure.
Pratt is sooooo cute!
This is probably the cutest picture of a baby that I have ever seen. Seriously. I can only hope that my future child is half as adorable. I'm totally jealous of you! =)
I almost feel like Pratt should have on a big gold chain in this picture. I don't know why! :)
Post a Comment