
pratt has received his first gift from los angeles.
coco (whitney) bought him a pair of gwen stefani shoes. yes. for babies. they are hilarious. i think the line must be called "lamb baby".
this is so special because when i was a kid my aunt carol lived in new york. she would always bring the coolest gifts to us when she would visit. she brought the coolest sunglasses to spencer, elaine morrison and me one year. they were black and they had these wings that fanned out on the sides. awesome. no one had anything like them. i think we still have them somewhere.
so here is pratt wearing his cool shoes for his one month old photo shoot. thank you coco!

on the inside of the shoe it says, "rollin in cashmere". hysterical.


3 comments:
The entire song lyric would be "we're rollin' in cashmere, got it in 5th gear baby, diamond in the rough is lookin' so sparklin'."
I HAVE TO HAVE BABY LAMB SHOES FOR TUCKER!!!!! I had no idea they existed! I am the biggest Gwen Stefani fan. Pratt has such major street cred!
That's great. I'm pretty sure Boston doesn't have any notable celebrity baby brand clothing, but let me know if you ever need a sox hat. ;-)
He's too adorable.
Them shoes are sooooo cute!!
Post a Comment