anyway, i came across my tummy at 13 weeks and was amazed. when comparing it to the 39 week picture (6 days before giving birth)...it's just unreal. as my dad said when taking the 39 week picture..."i'm not sure your stomach will ever look the same."
me neither dad. me neither.

4 comments:
I was the same way! I didn't "show" until I was like 6 months pregnant but my sister in law was pregnant at the same time as me and she had a belly at 14 weeks. Crazy how it works. I remember asking my dr if he was concerned that I wasnt gaining any weight and he laughed at me and said "oh don't worry - you will"...boy was he ever right.
I'm sure your belly is already back to it's teeny self....as for me, I'm rockin the muffin top...fullly.
By the way, you have my number. Call me anytime...I'd love to actually talk to you about the wonders of motherhood...that's aways a fun conversation, and I'm always up for it! OH, and I need your new address puleeeez! Your gift is going to be useless if I don't get it to you soon!
...which reminds me - I'd love to have your new address as well. I promise I only send nice things. ;-)
Post a Comment