i have asked clint for his input and i've realized that when he says he doesn't care...he really doesn't care.
this is the armoire. i love the height on it. and then below is the bed. i know that so many of you said no on the changing table...but i've been keeping a 16 month old. and i've been using the heck out of his changing table. the diapers, wipes and creams are all on the second shelf in baskets. and i like that. otherwise, i'm not sure how i'd do that....?!
any suggestions?



3 comments:
lovely :)
I love the dark wood. We had/have a dark armoire similar to that in Graham's nursery.
Very cute and elegant. I have a changing table and used the heck out of it with two kids. So glad I made the purchase. I debated also about the changing table but well worth it! I do love all the room on the shelves below and easy access. Matt and I are excited for you guys. Saw your blog thru the Wolfes. Kelly Reddin.
Post a Comment