we have about 2.5 hours to kill while Pratt is at school. And while I'm tempted to come home and do laundry or clean or whatever else needs to be done, I try to do something fun with him. I took Pratt to the library all the time when he was this age. And I don't want to treat this little guy any differently. It's not his fault his momma is tired.
He loves the computers, the puzzles, the fish tank and the toy cars. And he loves to pull all the books off the shelves and sit.
We went to park today too. He threw the biggest fit when we had to leave. I had forgotten that phase where you attempt to reason with a child that cannot talk. I finally distracted him with a puppy dog. He screamed for a solid 3 minutes. Painful.
And then we voted. He was a total fan.
We are so blessed with such easy days. Our lives are so simple. So easy. So carefree.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:
What a sweetheart! He is so precious!
Post a Comment