I cannot imagine KDO without her. She starts a new chapter teaching kindergarten this fall. If I could, I'd sell our house to get zoned for that school.
We will miss her like crazy.
Today was also max's year check up. He weighs 25 pounds which is the 60th percentile. And he is in the 90th percentile for height. Can't remember how tall he was. I'll look on the paper tomorrow.
Pratt didn't want to watch the shots. Said he didn't want to see Max cry. So he sat at the nurses station and visited while Max had shots.
On our way we discussed the importance of immunizations. Somehow we got on the subject of polio. Which led to FDR. Which led to Pratt asking, "I didn't know turtles could be president!!"
My friend holly saw the picture below and commented, "that kid smiles more than Bozo." yesssss!
Can you tell how much he loves Pratt? And can you tell how nervous Pratt was?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment