Friday, March 9, 2012

ten whole months.

happy ten months to my sweet little baby boy.

He loves his big brother and his daddy. He actually cried when daddy left Thursday morning. Like, real tears cried.

He thinks Pratt is hilarious. He laughs at everything he does. Pratt is so sweet to him.

He still doesn't have any teeth. But that doesn't stop him from eating. He really prefers finger foods. Like bites of chicken, veggies, turkey, soft cheese, etc. anything he can gum.

He is alllllmost able to crawl. He can scoot backwards. Just not forwards. He is still happiest in someone's lap.

He weighs 25 pounds and is in a size 5 diaper. He only takes 3 to 4 bottles a day. It will be super easy to switch him to milk. I'll probably start it next month.










It's hard to remember life before him. It seems like he's always been with us.

I love how different he is. I love how different his personality already is. I love his blue eyes. And I love that he's so flippin' happy. Praise the Lord for that.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Allison Winningham said...

Yay beautiful Max! He is so precious Hannah. I love how he is sitting to play. And those rolls!!! So cute and strangely familiar...
I love you guys, and I am so happy Pratt loves Max. How awesome is it gonna be when Max can keep up with him!

dannis678 said...

I just love those chunkerfest legs!! He is gorgeous and has the sweetest eyes and smile! Love watching him grow!

you know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - dr. seuss

About Me

My photo
i'm a girl who likes to write. not a girl that's necessarily good at writing. it's cathartic, i think. and boy do i need that from time to time. i married a wonderful man named clint in may of 2007. he is everything i am not. he is calm. he makes plans. he is organized. his truck is always clean. his clothes are hung by types of shirt/color/size/etc. i'm full of nervous energy. i'm spur of the moment. i can't ever find what i'm looking for. we live in my car...pretty much. i'm lucky if my clothes are within ten feet of my closet. God gave us a precious angel of a baby in september of 2008. his name is pratt allen. he is 2.5 years old.we have another little one on the way. his name is max wesley. and he is due may 19th. somehow i'll be the mother of two boys. craaaaa.zy. i spend my days cleaning house. picking worms and caterpillars out of the flower beds. cooking meals. shopping at target. washing clothes. playing on the floor. reading books. doing puzzles. traveling to sonic. and the library. and blogging. i hope you enjoy our blog. feel free to leave a comment. hopefully it's a nice one. i tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.