Look at his chubby fingers!!! What did moms do before Steve Jobs?
We got this at the library today. And I cannot wait to read it to Pratt at bedtime (or as he calls it, "bednight"). My mom had the BEST superfudge voices. Ill never measure up.
We went to the library. And there were lots of new puzzles.
No explanation needed. Good. Cause I don't have one.
He needs some paints...
www.drawastickman.com
Pratt drew a spider. If the shoe fits...
Painting. He's actually really good.
Max is totally cool if food is in hand.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:
I am dying over multiple things.
Like the Steve Jobs comment.
And the Sunglasses. My mother always wears huge glasses. Ralph Lauren or Liz Claiborne. And always tortoise shell.
And then I'm dying over Max & Luke. Luke laughs all the time. Seriously. Like, we'll go to lay him in his crib and he sort of looks at us and goes, "heh, heh..."
Something we do amuses him. Because he's laughing at us. Not with us...at us.
And the child nibbles all day. I've never seen anything like it.
Post a Comment