Friday, May 6, 2011

38 week appt.

This is what it looks like to be 38 weeks pregnant and swollen. And not have a SINGLE shirt long/big enough to fit over your gigantic belly. That everyone is staring at. Or moving out of the way for.

Yes, people. I'm pregnant. No. Its not a sideshow. No. You don't need to walk backwards to get out of my way.

Oh. And I'm pretty sure I have a DVT in my left leg. For serious. Well, kinda serious.

Ugh.

I'm still at a 2. I will see a doctor Thursday of next week. Not mine. He's out all week. But I'm scheduled to be induced on my due date. Thursday, the 19th. He's on call the 16th and 19th. And I really want him to deliver this baby. Because I think he's great. And funny. And nice. And he's cute too.

Wanna see something not cute?




Check out those cankles, baby!!! Woot woot! And that underbelly. Awesome stuff.

Now for the real cutie...








And the other cutie. Who is being spoiled by nana this weekend!








Happy Friday!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


3 comments:

Laura said...

I can't believe how close you are! And a 2 already, huh? See, I'm one of those people that never makes any progress until they're nearly a week Overdue. ;) I have a friend who walked around at 5cm for like 2 weeks. She went in for an exam and was at 7cm and was STILL not in active labor! Isn't that the craziest thing ever?

...although, I'm sure that's not what you want to hear right now, lol. Sorry.

I am so excited for you Hannah. And you're still cute. You couldn't be not-cute if they paid you to try.

Oh, and Elizabeth called dibs on Max. She says a spring wedding would be perfect.

hannah said...

laura, elizabeth and max. sounds wonderful! just last night i was trying to marry pratt off so that i'd know that his in-laws would be normal. i'm worried he will marry some girl that won't have anything to do with us. and we will never see him again. so to not have to worry about max...that'd be great!!!

and if i walk around at a 5 for 2 weeks, i'm killing someone. yep. i would.

Robin said...

I know you are ready!
But you still look amazing.. Even if you don't
Feel that way!!
Can you imagine doing it 2 years in a row?!

you know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - dr. seuss

About Me

My photo
i'm a girl who likes to write. not a girl that's necessarily good at writing. it's cathartic, i think. and boy do i need that from time to time. i married a wonderful man named clint in may of 2007. he is everything i am not. he is calm. he makes plans. he is organized. his truck is always clean. his clothes are hung by types of shirt/color/size/etc. i'm full of nervous energy. i'm spur of the moment. i can't ever find what i'm looking for. we live in my car...pretty much. i'm lucky if my clothes are within ten feet of my closet. God gave us a precious angel of a baby in september of 2008. his name is pratt allen. he is 2.5 years old.we have another little one on the way. his name is max wesley. and he is due may 19th. somehow i'll be the mother of two boys. craaaaa.zy. i spend my days cleaning house. picking worms and caterpillars out of the flower beds. cooking meals. shopping at target. washing clothes. playing on the floor. reading books. doing puzzles. traveling to sonic. and the library. and blogging. i hope you enjoy our blog. feel free to leave a comment. hopefully it's a nice one. i tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.