the bunnies are real. and as you can tell, pratt loved them.
a special thank you to cookie for having the pictures done for us! we are so lucky to have you, mom.
happy easter to everyone. may you be blessed beyond measure today.
"why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here, He has risen!" luke 24:5-6.











5 comments:
these are precious! happy easter!
Isn't he the most precious gift ever. I know I am prejudiced (may be wrong spelling)but he has to be the happiest child I've ever seen. These pictures capture every aspect of his personality.
I'm totally in love with these pictures. The one with the bunny "attacking" him and the one with the bunny in his lap are probably my favorites - he looks so so happy. Happy Easter to all of you - from our little family of 3 to yours.
They're beautiful!! and you look so pretty in y'alls profile picture!
OMG! these pictures are perfect! Every one I said, this is my favorite...no this is my favorite....he's beautiful!
Post a Comment