dear nana,
i love my alligator backpack. i sort of feel like diego (cue the music: deep inside the jungle where natures running wild, coming to the rescue is a very special child!) with it on. like maybe i could go hunt tigers and lions and zebras. zebras are my favorite. well, no monkeys are my favorite. no, no...dogs. yes, dogs are my favorite.
anyway, thank you again for the backpack. i think it's great.
love, pratt.

i love my alligator backpack. i sort of feel like diego (cue the music: deep inside the jungle where natures running wild, coming to the rescue is a very special child!) with it on. like maybe i could go hunt tigers and lions and zebras. zebras are my favorite. well, no monkeys are my favorite. no, no...dogs. yes, dogs are my favorite.
anyway, thank you again for the backpack. i think it's great.
love, pratt.


4 comments:
Hannah, he is so cute! I know you already know that, but just thought I'd share. His face is always so expressive. I can't wait until he can talk. I bet he's gonna have some great stories to tell....
Precious! I love it! Really, Hannah, he is adorable!
thanks you guys :) i think he's pretty cute too.
Hannah he looks so grown up here. The most. Something about that expression. So sweet. Reminds me of Madeline at that age and her first day of MDO.
Post a Comment