Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pratt Allen Fulks





ok... so this is spencer posting for hannah... pratt is here! he arrived saturday night at 5:35... he weighed 8 lbs. and 1 ounce... he was 22 inches long! he is absolutely precious... he has hannah's nose and chin... she will update asap! we are all so excited!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah I am so excited for you!! He is precious! Brandon got the text this morning at 630 and I just couldnt believe it! I cant wait to hear all the details once you get home and settled!!

Ben and Bethany said...

Congratulations! He is so beautiful...just perfect! I can't wait to hear the birth story :)

Laura said...

As soon as I saw him I cried...very very happy tears.

Meredith said...

Yay! I was hoping that he was the reason for no new posts-ha.

He is just beautiful! And exactly the same size/length as my Thomas was. :) Perfect!! Congratulations to you both on your family's newest member.

Lauren McKnight said...

Hannah and Clint,
Congratulations! He is beautiful, just as we knew he would be. We can't wait to hear you tell the wonderful story of his birth and to see more pictures! Pratt is very lucky to have such a great mom and dad!

emily and adrian said...

I'm going to cry, he's so cute!

rachel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! he is absolutely precious-and you look amazing too! i am so excited for you and clint!!! can't wait to see more pictures!!

A. said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I am so excited! Your face is priceless in the picture of you and Pratt! I can't wait to see more of him in the next few weeks!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Pratt!!! We are SO happy to have you here!

Hannah, I can't wait to hear all the good stories. You're gonna be a fantastic mom!!

Unknown said...

hannah he is so gorgeous! i know you and clint are so proud, you guys are going to be awesome parents! i can't wait to see more pictures of him! glad you are both doing great!

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

congrats! What a little cutie!!!

Chris & Whitney said...

He's so precious, Hannah! Hope you are all doing great! Enjoy every moment - they fly by!

Anonymous said...

Come to you from Ashley's blog... praying for your little man xxx

The Bradford's said...

Congratulations!!! He is absolutely adorable.

you know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - dr. seuss

About Me

My photo
i'm a girl who likes to write. not a girl that's necessarily good at writing. it's cathartic, i think. and boy do i need that from time to time. i married a wonderful man named clint in may of 2007. he is everything i am not. he is calm. he makes plans. he is organized. his truck is always clean. his clothes are hung by types of shirt/color/size/etc. i'm full of nervous energy. i'm spur of the moment. i can't ever find what i'm looking for. we live in my car...pretty much. i'm lucky if my clothes are within ten feet of my closet. God gave us a precious angel of a baby in september of 2008. his name is pratt allen. he is 2.5 years old.we have another little one on the way. his name is max wesley. and he is due may 19th. somehow i'll be the mother of two boys. craaaaa.zy. i spend my days cleaning house. picking worms and caterpillars out of the flower beds. cooking meals. shopping at target. washing clothes. playing on the floor. reading books. doing puzzles. traveling to sonic. and the library. and blogging. i hope you enjoy our blog. feel free to leave a comment. hopefully it's a nice one. i tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.