I came across this book in anthropologie in the mall. It was supposed to be 16.95. But it turned out to be 4.55. Idk. I brought it home for Pratt and well, he's in love.
The facts about beetles are unreal. The drawings are incredible. There is even a section in the back that gives the scientific name and where in the world you can find each beetle discussed.
I got on amazon to search the author and turns out, he's a Caldecott winner. And he has several incredible books. I just ordered this one for Pratt.
So. Long road to small house: if your kiddo likes insects, bugs, etc, this is the book/author for you. He's very scientific. My kinda man.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:
Check out www.readitagain.com/what-do-you-do-with-a-tail-like-that It has activities to do and they look cute, like making a chameleon out of pipe cleaners and other activities to re-tell the stories.
Post a Comment