early, around 730 we went for a walk around the neighborhood. stopping at various places to see flowers, honeysuckle, cows, horses and dogs. when we got back, pratt had a pretty good assortment of flowers he had picked. as you can tell, he was much more interested in playing with the spider (using his honeysuckle might i add) than in appreciating the flowers.


later, we did something that always makes daddy so happy. we washed my car. and let me just say this. i haven't ever hand washed this car. it was a year old in february...and this is the first time it's ever been handwashed. unreal, i know. but who has the time? well, i do. because i'm not paying 8 dollars to wash it at exxon. come on. that's ridiculous.

oh, and monday we voted. which will make pop pop extra proud. i even let pratt touch the "judge courtney henry" button just for you, pop pop. he got a sticker on our way out. it was by far, the best part of the experience for him.

have wonderful wednesdays!

3 comments:
Parker wore his "I voted" sticker all day yesterday, too! They could have matched!!!!!! I love that he likes bugs...maybe he'll teach Parker to appreciate nature!
I love this!!! ESP the car part and not paying 8 bucks. And voting for Courtney!! That's who I babysat for in Fayetteville! Love them!
Soooooo precious and innocent.
Post a Comment