we had a celebratory dinner of sushi and fried rice...our favorite!
nana (of course :) brought pratt a toy. she "claims" that she meant to give it to him last time, but she can't fool me. i know that was all a ploy...just kidding, nancy. well...sort of. :) here he is with his new cell phone...driving while texting. shame, shame.




also, my parents are in saratoga for the races. it seems like they've been gone for an eternity. mom sent pratt an email yesterday.
the subject was, "missing you."
Dear Pratt,I know that you don't even realize that I am gone, but I miss seeing your little smiling face and adorable personality. I've seen a few babies up here inSaratoga, but none can compare to you, in looks and ways. Last night at dinner, Bicky and Spencer were telling John and Robin all about you and that you were the happiest baby they had ever seen. Bicky still thinks your mom drugs you to make you sleep! Just kidding. He just can't believe that you are so good.
Your mom told me that you ate roasted red pepper hummus. That is so good for you. But I know that you will eat anything. I told her she needs to try beets. We had some that were grown here and roasted and they were delicious. Of course, Poppy wouldn't even try them. You're certainly not like him, cause you will try anything. I'll roast you some beets when I get back home.
I made banana bread for everyone this morning, so I better go check to see if it is ready. Have a good day and I will see you in one week. I'll try to send a picture of me and poppy sometime this week. I think that Bicky, Spencer, poppy and I are going to somewhere around here to the baseball hall of fame. I'm sure that your daddy would love that.
Love,Cookie
pratt is so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents. i can't wait for him to really get to know them as he gets older. and we are so lucky in that we're only a short distance from each other. i know that this isn't always the case.
have wonderful weeks.

1 comment:
lucky doesn't begin to describe it. :) I'm so glad he has them.
Post a Comment